Interested in submitting to this journal? We recommend that you review the About the Journal page for the journal's section policies, as well as the Author Guidelines. Authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting or, if already registered, can simply log in and begin the five-step process.
Open Access Policy
The current Journal practices the policy of immediate open access to the published content, with supporting the principles of free distribution of the scientific information and the global interchange of knowledge for social progress.
Ethic norms of publication
- is responsible for the decision making the articles of which submitted to the journal should be published;
- seeks to meet the needs of readers and authors of scientific articles;
- regularly improves the quality of the journal ;
- provides quality material that is being published;
- ensure transparency in the mapping of scientific research problems;
- is always about correcting and explaining publications, abbreviations, and it is ready to apology for the things to be argued if it is necessary.
The main factors influencing the editorial decision about publication of the Compendium of the article is to test materials on originality, relevance of the topic and its importance for researchers and readers.
Editor does not allow publishing materials that contain materials of the resources forbidden by the international legislation.
Authors are solely responsible for the accuracy of the information covered, as well as for their materials’ meeting standards of the law, morality and ethics.
Editorial Board is not responsible for vocational and semantic correctness and methodical materials to be published as well as the correctness of the references to the e- and other resources contained in the text.
In case of compliance provided by the author (s) of the materials’ intended task and editorial policies Digest version shall publish articles, usually in author's edition, otherwise the material is rejected.
Authors of research papers are responsible for the accuracy of the facts, their names, photos, and other information, common sense article; they should:
- not avoid the terms of the license agreement and contract publishing;
- eliminate all the shortcomings of the article (if there are any comments from reviewer)
- not submit an article for publication, which describes essentially the same research in more than one journals or primary publications (submitting articles to more than one log at a time regarded as unethical and unacceptable tone);
- not submit to other journals’ previously published articles;
- ensure the originality of the content of the article, which does not include loans without proper reference or prior approval;
- submit articles that do not contain materials that are not published in the press in accordance with the international legislation, and the publication does not lead to the disclosure of classified information (confidential information, state secrets);
- cite properly the work of other authors, which are presented in the scientific article;
- ensure that the names of all the co-authors of the article referred to in the text and any person who is not a co-author do not include and those all the co-authors of the article had reviewed the final version of it, accepted it and given their consent to the publication.
Research paper must meet the requirements for the articles in the journal
Editorial Board publishes requirements for articles that are updated regularly, printed in its publications and online collections.
Editor does not change the decision taken with regard to materials, if there is no serious study.
The materials and articles are not sent back.
The authors of journal are not awarded by fees.
To review and assess scientific articles the leading scientists in the relevant fields of scientific knowledge and highly skilled practitioners are attracted.
Any reviewer, who believes that his training is not enough to consider studies submitted to scientific work or knows that fast consideration is at low level, should notify the executive secretary of the editorial board and give up the review process.
Reviewers cannot be the article authors’ and co-authors’ supervisors, as well as rectors and vice-rectors of higher educational institutions, heads of organizations and their deputies, members of staff departments, laboratories, sectors, where they work.
The terms to review the articles are determined by the executive secretary of the Editorial Board.
Manuscripts are provided with an e- and printed version.
The Editorial Research Works’ Collection keeps in secret the names of the reviewers.
Editorial Handbook uses privacy mechanisms of materials in accordance with applicable law, located on the review.
Any statements, points of view or arguments that have been used before in any publications must be properly designed.
Reviewer is obliged to be careful regarding a whole or partial similarity with any other work the reviewer had directly faced with before.
Editorial Board keeps to procedure of regarding responses (complaints) of the author to the reviewer’s observations and promptly reacts to these responses (complaints) and provides further avoiding situations with disgruntled authors.
Replies to comments (complaints) are given in writing by the authors of scientific articles submitted to the Editorial Board, which considers them in a timely manner.
The Research Works’ Collection editor looks for the materials complied with international ethical standards of materials, though it recognizes that there is no complete assurance that the study materials that are submitted by the authors to be published in the Collection fully meet standards of ethics.
The Editor of the Research Works’ Collection protects privacy of personal information. Personal data of the authors of scientific articles are wisely used to support the publication of the articles, performance, support and maintenance of the website of the scientific journal, the promotion of international scientometric database.
The editorial staff of the journal have no right to disclose information about publishing articles submitted to anyone other than the author - correspondent.
Editor takes necessary actions in case of violation and doesn’t immediately reject articles that are suspicious about possible violations. The Editorial Board tries to avoid unforeseen cases and comply with Standards of Ethics and Publishing and it makes every effort to ensure the proper resolution of ethical issues among authors of scientific articles and the Institute for International Cooperation Development.
Conditions of the publication
REQUIREMENTS FOR DESIGN OF THE AUTHORS’ MATERIALS
1. The paper should be written on the current issues, contain the results of deep research and explanation of received scientific conclusions.
2. The paper must be written in Polish, English, Ukrainian or Russian; the author should thoroughly proof the paper, it should correspond to the thematic orientation of the Collection and include all structural elements (in specified order), namely:
2.1) Metadata (information about author (s) of the article and its abstract part) that is placed sequentially in article mother language and English and include (if the article mother language is English, then metadata should be only in English):
–– Information about author (full name, academic title and academic degree, place of work or study, position, City, State, E-mail);
–– Title of the article;
–– Abstract in article mother language (30-100 words), where is clearly formulated the main idea of the article and proved its actuality. It is important! Abstract in English should be informative and original, it should reflect the main content of the article and research results (summary of the article and its reviewing), the abstract in English should be 100-250 words;
–– keywords (5-8 words);
–– number of formulas, tables, figures and literature should be as follows: Formulas: 2; fig.: 3; tabl.: 1; bibl.: 12);
–– JEL Classification (for papers in Economics).
2.2) The text of the article should contain interrelated parts, which start with specified title in bold Introduction. Statement of problem in general view and its connection with the actual researches and publications and also with important scientific and practical problems, with the obligatory references in the text to the used literature. The author should separate from the general problem the part, which is explored by him, and show its actuality;
Literature review and the problem statement. Statement of purpose and methods of theme research that is considered;
Research results. Description of main material with explanation of scientific results;
Conclusions. Scientific novelty, theoretical and practical importance of research, socio-economic effects arising from the implementation of scientific results. Prospects for further research in this area;
Literature. The list of used literature should be placed at the end of the article. For all source material must be corresponding references. In the text the links to original source should be taken in square brackets with indication of Author(s) Surname(s) and the year of publication (example, «…[Anosov 2014] …», «…[Kovalenko, Podolai 2005] …», «…[The World Bank 2009] …», «…[Gray 1998]…», «…[Gray, Dooley 1999]…» etc.). Original sources are specified in original language. References to the unpublished works are not permitted.
If the article mother language isn’t English, then the reference list is added with translation in English (References) due to the international standard bibliographic APA-2010. Names periodic editions (magazines, collections and other) are served transliteration, and in brackets in English. Number of references should have at least 10 references, from which at least one half should be references to foreign sources (if the article mother
language is Ukrainian or Russian). Source name in the references are placed in the alphabetically
order. To make references to textbooks, teaching aids are not rational.
3. The volume of the article is 8-16 pages of A4; page margins – 2,5 cm, and:
–– for Metadata (Author’s information): font «Verdana»; 11 point (font size); single spacing; text alignment – by left;
–– for Paper Name: in 1 line after Metadata; font «Verdana»; 13 point (font size); single spacing; IN CAPITAL; bold; text alignment – by center;
–– for Metadata (Abstract, Keywords etc): font «Verdana»; 11 point (font size); single spacing; text alignment – by width;
–– for Main Text: in 1 line after Paper Name; font «Verdana»; 12 point (font size); single spacing; paragraph indent – 1,25 cm; text alignment – by width.
4. The text of the article should be clear, concise, number of tables, formulas and illustrations (schemes, figures, graphs, diagrams) - minimum and they should apply only if it significantly improves the content of the article, and in case of better and deeper understanding of the article meaning.
5. The graphics (schemes, figures, graphs, diagrams) within the text should be alignment by width with the caption at the bottom «Figure № – Name of graphic» (for the caption – alignment by left) with the obligatory link on it within the article text. The graphics should be in high resolution.
6. The tables should be compact, logically built, and have ordinal number and a short expressive title that covers the topic and content of the table. The table text design: font «Verdana»; 11 point; single spacing. The table within the text should be alignment by width with the caption at the top «Table № – Name of table» (for the caption – alignment by left) with the obligatory link on it within the article text.
7. The formulas should be created with the help of equation editor – MS Equation. Each formula on which there is the link within the article text (example, «… using equation (3) it is possible…»), should be numbered. At this the alignment of the formula by width and numbering alignment by right side.
8. Citing, tables, illustrations, all data are submitted with reference to the source. Under each table and figure should be indicated the source (Source: ….). For notations should be used the font: Verdana, 9 point.
9. It is possible to format the text using the lists. Lists can be bulleted, numbering and multilevel. For numbering lists should be used Arabic numbers «1.», «1.1.», «2)», «2.1)» etc. For the bulleted lists be used symbols «-», «–» or «•».