Journal European Cooperation was founded in 2015. The founder of the Collection is Consulting Company Consilium Sp. z o.o. (Warsaw, Poland).
Indexing of journal:
Index Copernicus (LINK)
Focus and Scope
European Cooperation is a scientific, peer-reviewed, journal of economics and management.
The journal is practicing a policy of open access to published content supporting the principles of the free flow of scientific information and global knowledge exchange for the common social progress.
The aim is to highlight the Collection research papers of the scientists who aim to study the problems of:
The main tasks of the journal are:
1. Methodological – discussion of the contents, problems and prospects of development of the mentioned above scientific areas, analysis of current existing business and demonstration of new methods and approaches for solving the scientific tasks etc.
2. Informational – to provide the results of excellence, professional analytical overviews, information on changes ect.
3. Forming scientific community – publishing articles of researchers from international scientific space.
The main principles of the editorial policy of the journal is based on are as follows:
- Objectiveness and while selecting scientific articles to be published;
- High requirements concerning quality of the researches;
- Double ‘blind’ review of the articles (the reviewers do not know the information about the authors);
- Collective decision making regarding the articles;
- Access and immediate reactions when communicating with authors;
- Strict keeping authors’ and co-authors rights;
- Strict keeping to the date of the journal’s issue.
Reviewers of the scientific materials are appointed by the Editor-in-chief of the journal. Reviewing has two main functions to increase the quality of the researches:
- Identify the rightness, significance and originality of the scientific article;
- Propose the ways of improving the quality of publications.
Reviewing of research papers shall be an objective and personal criticism of the author (s) of the article irrelevant. Reviewers are required to express their views clearly and reasonably.
Double blind review (reviewers doesn’t known information about authors, and the authors doesn’t known information about the reviewers).
You can download form the link review form - Review form
The editorial team is a more systematic inclusion of scientific publications in international e-libraries, catalogs and scientometric database for the purpose of entering the international scientific information space, improving the ranking of the Collection and its index of citing authors.
The journal is published in hard copy and also has Online electronically version, using the technologies of the universal publishing platform OJS (Open Journal System).
Editorial team does not allow to publish materials that contain the things that are forbidden by the law of Poland and other countries (international legislation), or referred to such resources.
Conditions of the publication - download.
The authors of the materials are solely responsible for the accuracy of the information covered, as well as for ensuring that material standards of international legislation, morality and ethics.
The editorial team is not responsible for the vocational and semantic correctness and methodical materials that are published as well as the correctness of references to e-resources and references contained in the text.
In the case of compliance provided by the author (s) of materials intended task and editorial policies of the Collection version shall publish articles, usually in author's edition, otherwise the material is rejected.
Editorial team may at any time modify any provision of editorial policy without authors’ notice (text editorial policy is published on the site collection).
Editorial team expects its activities to contribute to the development of both domestic and global economics.
The Editorial team hopes that its activity is favour the development of Worldwide scientific thought.
The journal includes researches on developments in the field of Economics and Management in the following areas:
– economic relations in social production, categories, economic laws, regularities of formation and functioning of economic systems and the problems of economic history and economic thought;
– theoretical and methodological, scientific and practical research of the current condition of the World economy, trends and prospects of its development, forms and features of international economic relations and their regulation, mechanisms of functioning of the world market of goods, services, capital, labor, innovation;
– theoretical and applied problems of territorial organization of productive forces, improvement of socio-economic relations in the state, its regions and towns, the formation and use of competitive advantages of the state and regions and organizational-economic mechanism of regulation of development of the country and its territory;
– theoretical, methodological, methodical and practical problems of rational use, protection and reproduction of natural resources and environment, ecological security in socio-economic development and human life
– methodological and practical research of social phenomenon and processes in the field of demography, labor and social development;
– movement of financial resources, the formation and use of capital, income and monetary assets, monetary, financial and credit systems and their institutional infrastructure, the functioning of public Finance, the financial and insurance markets, financial internal and external policy of the state and its constituents;
– methodologies, techniques and approaches to the organization of accounting, analysis, audit and audit of financial and economic activity enterprises;
– characteristics of the regularities of formation, development and the interrelationship of mass socio-economic phenomena and processes;
– management studies for the formation and maintenance of an effective system of organizational, economic and administrative relations on the objects;
– methods rules and procedures of strategic and tactical planning;
– analysis, estimation regulatory, and consulting activities;
– creation of scientific-methodical and organizational-methodical bases of management;
– organizational design and feasibility study projects;
– planning of the main directions of development of production and management;
– formation of the structure of the production facility and management structure, the optimal construction of a production apparatus;
– improvement of equipment and production technology;
– the introduction of innovations in the field of production;
– motivation of staff, the intensification of their labour;
– control and monitoring of all activities of the department;
– marketing research in various functional areas of organizations;
– development marketing strategies of the organization;
– improvement of marketing communications;
– public administration and its influence on processes of public and state life;
– study of forms and methods that are defined by laws in the field of public administration, with administrative procedures and processes;
– protection of the rights of citizens as subjects of administrative law etc.
Ethic norms of publication
- is responsible for the decision making the articles of which submitted to the Proceedings should be published;
- seeks to meet the needs of readers and authors of scientific articles;
- regularly improves the quality of the Collection of scientific proceedings;
- provides quality material that is being published;
- ensure transparency in the mapping of scientific research problems;
- is always about correcting and explaining publications, abbreviations, and it is ready to apology for the things to be argued if it is necessary.
The main factors influencing the editorial decision about publication of the Compendium of the article is to test materials on originality, relevance of the topic and its importance for researchers and readers.
Editor does not allow publishing materials that contain materials of the resources forbidden by the international legislation.
Authors are solely responsible for the accuracy of the information covered, as well as for their materials’ meeting standards of the law, morality and ethics.
Editorial Board is not responsible for vocational and semantic correctness and methodical materials to be published as well as the correctness of the references to the e- and other resources contained in the text.
In case of compliance provided by the author (s) of the materials’ intended task and editorial policies Digest version shall publish articles, usually in author's edition, otherwise the material is rejected.
Authors of research papers are responsible for the accuracy of the facts, their names, photos, and other information, common sense article; they should:
- not avoid the terms of the license agreement and contract publishing;
- eliminate all the shortcomings of the article (if there are any comments from reviewer)
- not submit an article for publication, which describes essentially the same research in more than one journals or primary publications (submitting articles to more than one log at a time regarded as unethical and unacceptable tone);
- not submit to other journals’ previously published articles;
- ensure the originality of the content of the article, which does not include loans without proper reference or prior approval;
- submit articles that do not contain materials that are not published in the press in accordance with the international legislation, and the publication does not lead to the disclosure of classified information (confidential information, state secrets);
- cite properly the work of other authors, which are presented in the scientific article;
- ensure that the names of all the co-authors of the article referred to in the text and any person who is not a co-author do not include and those all the co-authors of the article had reviewed the final version of it, accepted it and given their consent to the publication.
Research paper must meet the requirements for the articles in the collection of researches on «European Cooperation»
Editorial Board publishes requirements for articles that are updated regularly, printed in its publications and online collections.
Editor does not change the decision taken with regard to materials, if there is no serious study.
The materials and articles are not sent back.
The authors of Collection of scientific proceedings on «European Cooperation» are not awarded by fees.
To review and assess scientific articles the leading scientists in the relevant fields of scientific knowledge and highly skilled practitioners are attracted.
Any reviewer, who believes that his training is not enough to consider studies submitted to scientific work or knows that fast consideration is at low level, should notify the executive secretary of the editorial board and give up the review process.
Reviewers cannot be the article authors’ and co-authors’ supervisors, as well as rectors and vice-rectors of higher educational institutions, heads of organizations and their deputies, members of staff departments, laboratories, sectors, where they work.
The terms to review the articles are determined by the executive secretary of the Editorial Board.
Manuscripts are provided with an e- and printed version.
The Editorial Research Works’ Collection keeps in secret the names of the reviewers.
Editorial Handbook uses privacy mechanisms of materials in accordance with applicable law, located on the review.
Any statements, points of view or arguments that have been used before in any publications must be properly designed.
Reviewer is obliged to be careful regarding a whole or partial similarity with any other work the reviewer had directly faced with before.
Editorial Board keeps to procedure of regarding responses (complaints) of the author to the reviewer’s observations and promptly reacts to these responses (complaints) and provides further avoiding situations with disgruntled authors.
Replies to comments (complaints) are given in writing by the authors of scientific articles submitted to the Editorial Board, which considers them in a timely manner.
The Research Works’ Collection editor looks for the materials complied with international ethical standards of materials, though it recognizes that there is no complete assurance that the study materials that are submitted by the authors to be published in the Collection fully meet standards of ethics.
The Editor of the Research Works’ Collection protects privacy of personal information. Personal data of the authors of scientific articles are wisely used to support the publication of the articles, performance, support and maintenance of the website of the scientific journal, the promotion of international scientometric database.
The editorial staff of the scientific journal " Finance and credit activity: problems of theory and practice" have no right to disclose information about publishing articles submitted to anyone other than the author - correspondent.
Editor takes necessary actions in case of violation and doesn’t immediately reject articles that are suspicious about possible violations. The Editorial Board tries to avoid unforeseen cases and comply with Standards of Ethics and Publishing and it makes every effort to ensure the proper resolution of ethical issues among authors of scientific articles and the Consulting Company Consilium Sp. z o.o.